Let OPUS VII host your next social event
There’s no doubt that presentation is paramount at OPUS VII. From the very beginning, our intention was to create a beautiful space that Eugene could own and support.
John Rowell of Rowell Brokaw Architects not only oversaw our OPUS VII renovation, he spearheaded the original dramatic transformation from generic office spaces under the Parcade to an exquisite retail showroom that originally housed Oveissi and Company. Rowell Brokaw and the OPUS VII space have won numerous architectural awards, including: the AIA/SWO Design Award: Special Recognition for Excellence in Detailing; the People’s Choice Award at the Eugene Celebration; and the IIDA/AIA Honor Award.
- Prime Downtown Eugene location
- Across the street from Hult Center performances
- 6,000 sq. ft. of architectural space
- Ideal event venue
- Reconfigurable space with ultimate layout flexibility
- Established relationships with area arts and tourism organizations
- Access and visibility on main artery (7th Avenue)
- High traffic exposure (more than 40,000 cars per day)
- Ample adjacent parking
- Middle of gallery district and performing arts venues
- Nearby retail, restaurants, and services
OPUS VII is a perfect place to hold your special event. Rental rates vary depending on your event’s specific needs and on the catering package that you select. A basic rental package starts at $1,000. Discounts are available for members of OPUS VII and may vary based on your catering needs. To learn more about event hosting and get a custom quote please contact Cindy Ingram, Director of Membership and Events, or check availability here.
Let OPUS VII host your next social event.
OPUS VII is an ever-changing fine art gallery and exhibition hall approximately 5,600 square feet in size. The space invites exploration and interaction with the current installations as well as stimulating conversation among guests, while offering facilities for bar service, catering, and live entertainment.
Items available on site to include:
- Full-service professional kitchen for catering
- One small meeting room
- Two bathrooms
- 50+ chairs
- Two 6-ft folding tables with linens
- One podium
- Coat rack
- Two granite topped bars/serving counters
- A variety of pedestals in several colors and sizes
- On-site production staff during all events
Catering by Perugino
OPUS VII invites you to explore Perugino’s catering options. Perugino specializes in Italian and Mediterranean cuisine. From fruits and nuts to fine meats and cheeses; decadent deserts to fine wines, Perugino’s presentation and quality is exceptional. Packages start at $12 per person.
OPUS VII also has a variety of catering partnerships to best meet the theme of your event. Both full-service and no host bar options are available.