Membership participation is pivotal in making OPUS VII’s vision a reality. As a member of OPUS VII, you are strengthening your commitment to the growth and quality of the arts in our community.
Your membership supports OPUS VII as a sustainable artistic and social platform, making possible the many exciting innovations, events, exhibits and activities that take place within the venue. Your support also furthers inspiring projects within our larger community by providing funding for the OPUS Prize. We invite you to become a member.
|OPUS Family Membership||$50||$600||B|
|OPUS Sustaining Members||$170||$2040||A|
|OPUS Major Supporters||$200||$2400||A|
|OPUS Founding Members||$300||$3600||A|
|OPUS Corporate Friends||$200||$2400||C|
Membership opportunities also exist for Non-profit Organizations, Wineries & Breweries, Hult Resident Companies, and OPUS VII Resident Artists. For details, contact Cindy Ingram, Director of Membership and Events at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Level A: Founding Members, Major Supporters, and Sustaining Members Benefits:
- OPUS will provide the space and host one exclusive private event (up to 300 people) per year for you, your family, or your affiliates.
- 15% discount on purchases of art at OPUS.
- Includes all other general membership (level B) benefits.
Level B: General Membership Benefits:
- Direct participation in making OPUS an important artistic and social platform for our community. As cultural leaders, we can’t simply be bystanders. We have to lead.
- Funding the OPUS Prize.
- Invitation for two to exclusive and free member events, including OPUS award ceremonies with the best of food, music, and wine
- Members-only discounts, including 10% discount on purchases of art.
- Invitation to the members-only Annual Gala Party.
- Exclusive previews of special exhibitions and shows; meet and collaborate with cultural and artistic leaders of the region.
- Free subscription to OPUS E-Newsletter, and access to online OPUS community interaction.
- Family Membership Level includes children up to 18 years of age.
Level C: Corporate Membership Benefits:
- Exhibition Sponsorship opportunities.
- OPUS will provide the space and host one distinctive private event per year for up to 300 people for your organization.
- Display opportunities for your organization throughout the year.
- Includes all general membership (level B) benefits for up to 3 of your executives.
- Recognition of your organization in the E-Newsletter.